HOW WE ALL LIVE ON THE LAND IS IMPORTANT
So How Each of Us Manages Our Property is Important to All of Us
How we manage our client’s landscape can have an important impact on the health of your local environment and the Chesapeake Bay. Embrace that responsibility; be a guardian of the property. Your landscape may be the one piece of land you have full opportunity to manage well.
PRACTICES WE USE DAILY
- Select the right plant for the right place
- Prune selectively to complement the natural form and strengthen the structure of your plants
- Practice grass cycling
- Water wisely
- Monitor regularly for signs of plant problems and insect pests
- When control is necessary, use the least toxic methods of pest control first
- Use pesticides ONLY when and where they are absolutely needed and only as instructed on the label
- Well placed trees can reduce energy use in buildings
- Plant more trees and consider riparian buffers along stream banks
Large Scale MOWING
In addition to lawn mowing each year, PALS maintains over 1000 acres of meadows for commercial and industrial customers
We also work to help our customers to control storm water run-off by installing permeable driveways.